- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 28, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Sewage plants foul Merrimack River with spills - The Daily News of Newburyport May 28, 2018Sewage plants foul Merrimack River with spillsThe Daily News of NewburyportLast year, five treatment plants along the 117-mile Merrimack River reported 439 discharges, adding up to nearly 400 million gallons of sewage, according to data compiled by environmental regulators in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and released after ...
- Steps in place to work on sewage treatment plant odor near Homewood - WBRC FOX6 News - WBRC.com May 22, 2018WBRC FOX6 News - WBRC.comSteps in place to work on sewage treatment plant odor near HomewoodWBRC FOX6 News - WBRC.comOnce again, Jefferson County is getting complaints about foul smells coming from its sewage treatment plant in Homewood. Jefferson County Commission President Jimmie Stephens was asked by a Homewood businessman what the county was doing about […]
- Sea Level Rise Threatens Hundreds of Wastewater Treatment Plants - Eos May 4, 2018EosSea Level Rise Threatens Hundreds of Wastewater Treatment PlantsEosWhen Hurricane Harvey hit Texas in 2017, at least 40 wastewater treatment plants were damaged by the floodwaters, and some leaked raw sewage for weeks. That smelly public health nightmare could become commonplace as sea levels rise along the ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 28, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.